We are seeking a Back-end / Full-stack Developer who is keen to use the very latest in web technologies and experienced in developing highly polished websites for clients. Strong passion for web development, eagerness to apply new technologies at work.
You will be working closely with our amazing design team, other front-end developers, team leader, and project managers to deliver world-class publicly visible websites.
- Experience with internal and external applications, Unix or Linux;
- Experienced in optimizing the code & server for high traffic websites;
- Magento or framework experience (Symfony, Laravel);
- Able to write well-structured, maintainable code;
- Can-do-attitude and put the goals of the team before your own prestige
- You are able and hungry to take on a lot of responsibility;
- Able to communicate, read, and write in English.
Sutunam Senior Developer, people find Nghia a dedicated and self-motivated leader with diverse set of tech skills. Highly experienced in PHP e-commerce website development, Nghia enjoys finding a way around complex problems and making things to be simpler with his clear mind.
- Configuration and management of website architecture, including application, and database layers.;
- Participating in “Technical Engineering” of a Project, which may include Operational Procedure discovery and recommendations for improvement;
- Relational database design and development;
- Leading Custom Development Projects, with or without, internal and externally based Developers/ Project Managers;
- Troubleshooting and resolution of production issues;
- Continued development of new and existing websites, adding functionality and improving existing operations;
- QA testing code.
NEW LEARNER, FRESHER/ JUNIOR
Coding and learning enthusiasm, work ethics (good attitude and behaviors), long-term thinking, fast-learning, pro-activity.
Communication skills, Problem solving, Time management.
2 TO 4 YEARS PHP EXPERIENCE
Think out of the box, Helpfulness.
Critical thinking, Adaptability, Organization skills.
4 TO 6 YEARS PHP EXPERIENCE
Accountability, Empathy (towards both Clients and PM).
Business mindedness (client-focused), Prioritization.
6 TO 10 YEARS PHP EXPERIENCE
Accountability, Big-picture thinking, trend-catching, leadership.
Business management, advanced planning, networking, advanced training.